Player Alumni (Ordinary) IC Membership
This is a fee-paying membership category, active in events and philanthropy, domestically and internationally, connecting the tennis family and enriching players lives Beyond the Tour.
There are so many benefits to IC Membership!
– Competitive but friendly matches around the world. Be part of competitive and social teams across various age groups, representing IC Australia against other IC’s, at home or in Europe, the UK, New Zealand, South Africa, Asia, USA or South America
– Attend the IC Australian Open cocktail party and other IC AO events
– Attend the annual IC France-hosted cocktail party at Roland Garros celebrating the second Grand Slam of the year.
– Enjoy the traditional IC Annual lunch with a stellar guest list each year on the final Sunday of the AO.
– Be part of our support of tennis and life skills programs for disadvantaged children through IC Philanthropy
– Benefit from or contribute to the IC’s Beyond the Tour initiative, created to advocate for and assist players transitioning off tour
– Join us to try to assist former players experiencing difficult circumstances via IC Helping Hand
You are eligible for Alumni membership if you:
• Held any WTA or ATP ranking
• Played in the Main Draw of any Grand Slam event including Wheelchair (not juniors)
• Held a top 20 open singles ranking in Australia (AR)
• Played Davis or Fed Cup.
Join or renew your membership by registering your details and completing fees payment.
Membership fee is $95 annually