Current and Recently Retired Pro Players:
Under the Beyond the Tour initiative, active WTA and ATP players are invited to be non-voting Members of The IC, with access to IC networks, mentoring and events.
Upon leaving the tour, 2 years free IC membership and further support is offered to help smooth what can sometimes be a rocky transition to life Beyond the Tour.
We also aim to help those players struggling while sidelined by injury or illness.
You are eligible for this membership if you:
You are eligible for Alumni Membership if you:
- Held any WTA or ATP ranking
- Played in the Main Draw of any Grand Slam event including Wheelchair (not juniors)
- Are or were ranked top 20 singles in Australia (AR)
- Play or played Davis or Fed Cup
- Fit the above criteria and retired from the tour from 2016 onwards.
Join as a current or recently retired player by registering your details.
Through the Australian Sports Foundation tax deductible donations can be made.