IC Member Benefits for Alumni, Current and Recently Retired Players
BELONG – CONNECT – SUPPORT – ENRICH
Benefits of joining the IC Australia include:
- To be part of the IC tennis community, Australia’s only alumni tennis family.
- The chance to give back through Beyond The Tour(BTT) and IC philanthropic endeavours.
- Access to the BTT offer and Member Assistance, where relevant
- Access to the IC Mentors program for those transitioning from the Tour
- Invitation to the AO annual former player cocktail party and complimentary AO Ground Pass
- Invitation to the annual Roland Garros IC cocktail party, with complimentary ground pass
- The opportunity to play at some of the worlds’ most prestigious tennis clubs including Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, Royal South Yarra Lawn Tennis Club and many more around the globe
- The option to be a part of an IC touring team which opens up many wonderful opportunities. Past teams have enjoyed experiences such as dining in the Members and Centre court tickets at Wimbledon, a day at Roland Garros, brilliant sightseeing, from dinner at a winery in Luxembourg, visiting a Czech castle, to exploring the battlefields of France
- To meet amazing people and forge friendships with members from the 40 other IC’s all around the world
- The opportunity to represent IC Australia at home and abroad in friendly international competition and events
- Invitations and member discounts to all IC events including the annual lunch (Kooyong or RSYLTC), the AO cocktail party, the annual tennis day and a variety of other IC/BTT social events